If You Live in the U.S….
If You Live in Korea…
You Can Make a Difference …
… no matter where you live, how old you are, or what your skills are.
WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- English tutor
- Reading buddy
- Teach a skill, craft, cooking, etc.
- Party host(ess)
- Outing partner
- Homework tutor
- College & Job application support
- Career advice & support
- Kitchen supplies
- Korean side dishes (반찬)
- Birthday, graduation, Christmas gifts
- Games, legos
- University scholarships
- Pocket money for university students
- Monthly support of student(s) through the welfare home
- Activity and entrance fees
- Host 1-2 students for homestay visit (application & interview required)
- Groups may host up to 8 students
- Homestay visits are generally a minimum of 2 weeks and may last several months, depending on the program and hosts
These are just a few of the ways you can make a lasting difference in the life of a welfare home student.
For more information, contact us now to discuss ways you can get involved.
“No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.”Max Lucado